Eddy Current sensors are robust, and can typically handle extreme environments. They can measure distances without contact, as well as vibrations, out-of-round irregularities, at very high frequencies, without being disturbed by oil, grease, or other non-conductive and non-metallic contamination.
They allow a measuring range from 0.5 to 10mm.
- Measurement of axial and radial play
- Out-of-round, vibrations and high point Measurement
- Deflection and deformation measurement
- Alignment control between two shafts
- Clearance and ball bearing wear measurement
- Cavity Pressure Measurement
- Teeth detection on wheels and sprockets
- Camshaft point and camshaft profile measurement
- Groove detection and measurement of the groove depth
- Crack detection
- Shape control
- Measurement of the thickness of rust, paint or oxidation layer